1. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of the Service User and are designed to use the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
2. The entity placing cookies on the final device of Service User and accessing them is the operator Zouner Legal Sp. k., Żelazna Street 59/6.3, 00-848 Warsaw.
3. Cookies are used in order to:
a) adapting the content of the Website pages to User preferences and optimising the use of websites; in particular these files enable recognition of the Website User’s device and appropriate display of the website, adjusted to individual needs;
b) creation of statistics that help to understand how users of the Website use websites, which enables improvement of their structure and content;
c) maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage of the Service;
4. In many cases software for browsing the Internet (Internet browser) by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of a User. Users of the Website may at any time change their settings concerning cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their timely placement in the equipment of User of the Service. Detailed information on the possibility and the ways of using cookies are available in the settings of software (web browser) e.g:
– in Internet Explorer browser
– in the Mozilla Firefox browser
– in the Chrome browser
– in Safari browser
in Opera browser
Cookies placed in Service User’s end device and used can also be by partners cooperating with the operator.