Personal data administrator
The personal data controller is Zouner Legal Sp. k. (“Zouner Legal”) with its registered office in Warsaw (00-033) at Wojciecha Górskiego 6 Street, premises 91. Personal data collected by Zouner Legal are processed in accordance with the principles set out in the provisions on personal data protection, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“RODO”) and in Polish regulations issued in connection with RODO, including the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection. Zouner Legal keeps personal data confidential and secures them against unauthorized access of third parties under the principles set forth in the aforementioned legal acts.
In the course of its activities, Zouner Legal collects and processes personal data:
(a) for the purposes arising from the legally justified interests pursued by Zouner Legal as a data controller: in order to provide services to Clients, to market Zouner Legal’s services, including in order to inform about events organized by Zouner Legal or in which Zouner Legal participates and about Zouner Legal’s activities (e.g. as part of a newsletter), as well as for analytical and statistical purposes and in order to ensure ICT security related to the znlegal.pl website (legal basis Article 6(1)(f) RODO);
(b) for the purpose of performing contracts concluded by Zouner Legal with clients, including the organization of training courses, for the purpose of cooperation with suppliers and other entities cooperating with Zouner Legal (legal basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO);
(c) in order to recruit individuals interested in working or cooperating with Zouner Legal (legal basis Article 6(1)(c) and Article 6(1)(a) of the DPA, respectively).
We also process personal data to fulfil legal obligations incumbent on Zouner Legal (legal basis Article 6(1)(c) of the DPA).
The processing of your personal data is carried out on a voluntary basis; however, depending on the circumstances, a refusal to provide data or a request to delete data may prevent us, for example, from contacting you, from providing you with information about Zouner Legal’s events and activities or from performing a service. The processing of personal data in the course of providing legal assistance services is regulated in contracts concluded with clients or in the general terms and conditions for providing legal services. Sending commercial information electronically, e.g. by e-mail, is subject to obtaining your prior consent, including that given by subscribing to a newsletter or by submitting an instruction to receive specific information, including thematic legal alerts. In accordance with the principles set out in the data protection legislation and to the extent provided therein, you have the right of access to your personal data, the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing and the right to data portability. Some of these rights may not apply to data processing in the context of providing legal assistance. If you do not want Zouner Legal to process your personal data for marketing purposes, you can object at any time to the processing of your personal data for such purposes. If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw it at any time; however, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the processing that took place before the withdrawal.
1. Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of the Service User and are designed to use the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
2. The entity placing cookies on the final device of Service User and accessing them is the operator Zouner Legal Sp. k., Wojciecha Górskiego Street 6/91, 00-033 Warsaw.
3. Cookies are used in order to:
a) adapting the content of the Website pages to User preferences and optimising the use of websites; in particular these files enable recognition of the Website User’s device and appropriate display of the website, adjusted to individual needs;
b) creation of statistics that help to understand how users of the Website use websites, which enables improvement of their structure and content;
c) maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage of the Service;
4. In many cases software for browsing the Internet (Internet browser) by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of a User. Users of the Website may at any time change their settings concerning cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their timely placement in the equipment of User of the Service. Detailed information on the possibility and the ways of using cookies are available in the settings of software (web browser) e.g:
– in Internet Explorer browser
– in the Mozilla Firefox browser
– in the Chrome browser
– in Safari browser
in Opera browser
Cookies placed in Service User’s end device and used can also be by partners cooperating with the operator.